Diese Webseite verwendet Cookies um Inhalte zu personalisieren (u.a. in News, Forum, Bildergalerie, Poll, wo z.B. dein Login gespeichert werden kann oder bei Poll (Abstimmung) deine Abstimmung abgespeichert wird) hierfür wirst du jeweils gefragt ob solch ein Cookie gesetzt werden soll.
Es können auch durch eingebundene externe Inhalte wie Youtube, Facebook, Soundcloud, Bandcamp oder Andere möglicherweise Cookies gesetzt werden die diese zur Personalisierung, Werbezwecke oder anderes nutzen. Dies werden wir durch Java-Script verhindern, bis zu selbst, durch das anklicken der Inhalte, zustimmst.
Durch die Nutzung der Webseite stimmen Sie oben genannten Bedingungen zu.

Datenschutzinformationen

This website uses cookies to personalize (News-System, Diskussion board, Photo gallery, Poll, where e.g. your login could be stored or your at the Poll-System your vote is stored) therefore you will be asked at this point if we want to set a cookie. Also it could happen that included external content like Youtube, Facebook, Soundcloud, Bandcamp or others uses cookies for personalize, advertising other others. We'll pervent this by Java-Script until you accept the conditions by clicking on the mentioned external content.
If you use our website you accept the conditions.
Please rotate your device to landscape mode!
Otherwise you'll not see all content (like images).
Bitte drehe dein Gerät auf Landscape (Quer) Modus!
Anderenfalls wirst du nicht alle Inhalte (z.B. Bilder) sehen.

Dein letzter Besuch war am: 29.06.2022, 17:15

Search Members Help

» Willkommen Gast
[ Einloggen :: Registrieren :: Datenschutzerklärung ]

1 Mitglieder haben dieses Thema betrachtet
>Guest

Page 27 of 27<<2324252627

[ bei Antworten benachrichtigen :: per E-Mail senden :: Thema ausdrucken ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Thema: Black Metal, Neuveröffentlichungen< Älteres Thema | Neueres Thema >
 Beitrag Nummer: 261
Exorzist Search for posts by this member.
Total Satan

Gruppe: Bangerfront
Seit: 04.2002

Mitglied Bewertung: 4.64
PostIcon Geschrieben: 30.01.2022, 18:16  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

SCHRAT stehen kurz vor der Veröffentlichugn ihres neuen Albums "Seelenfresser". Das Album erscheint am 28.01.2022 via Folter Records und kann bereits hier komplett gehört werden: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4md92xiWjg

SCHRAT haben sich im Black Metal Underground einen fantastischen Namen gemacht. Die Band, aktiv seit 2003, kann bereits auf drei Alben zurückblicken und steht kurz vor der Veröffentlichung ihres neuen Albums "Seelenfresser". Das Album wird wie sein Vorgänger "Alptraumgänger" über Folter Records veröffentlicht und lebt thematisch im selben Kosmos wie die letzten Alben.

Albumkonzept:
In "Seelenfresser" wird der "Schrat" zu einer blasphemischen dreiköpfigen Kreatur (Unheilige Dreifaltigkeit), die den apokalyptischen Untergang über die Menschheit bringt. Gaia steht in Verbindung mit der Kreatur und verleiht jedem der Köpfe die Kraft von Runen, die zur Bekämpfung von menschlichen Parasiten eingesetzt werden. Zusammengefasst handelt das Album dementsprechend von misanthropischen Ritualen, die entgegen der Bibel ausgerichtet sind.

Der Unterschied zu den drei Vorgängern "Bestimmung - Raserei", "Schattenwahn" & "Alptraumgänger" ist der rote Konzept-Faden, der alle songs miteinander verbindet, ausgenommen Baphomet. Der "Schrat" ist nach wie vor ein mystischer misanthropischer Waldgeist und Beschützer der Natur. Die lyrischen Themen Natur, Misanthropie, Runenmagie, Pest, Leid und Tod haben nur je nach Veröffentlichung unterschiedliche Schwerpunkte.

--------------
No Glatz - No Glory
Profile CONTACT 
 Beitrag Nummer: 262
UnDerTaker Search for posts by this member.
Total Satan

Gruppe: Super Administrators

Mitglied Bewertung: 4.83
PostIcon Geschrieben: 02.02.2022, 17:36 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

sidious-blackest_insurrectionDie finsteren UK Black Metaller Sidious bringen ihr neues Album "Blackest Insurrection" am 11.03.2022 via Clobber Records an den Start. Dies wird der Nachfolger von "Temporal" und ist das dritte Album der Band. Den Titelsong könnt ihr euch unten anhören. Fans von wildem harschen Black Metal sollten mal ein Ohr riskieren.

Tracklist:
01. Blackest Insurrection
02. Blood-Soaked Mist
03. Hailing Shards of Agony
04. Thy Palace Yond the Threshold
05. Thousandfold Will
06. To Know My Kingdom
07. Jewel of the Hadean Crown

Band: Facebook

--------------
I will rise up from the chaos
I will rise up from the grave
A brother to the darkness
A master to the slaves
Profile CONTACT 
 Beitrag Nummer: 263
Total Satan

PostIcon Geschrieben: 18.02.2022, 18:48 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Die Norwegischen Black Metaller DJEVELKULT veröffentlichen ihr lang erwartetes drittes Album "Drep Alle Guder". Das neue Album erscheint am 4.Mai via Soulseller Records als CD, LP und Digital. Das Cover Artwork zum Album stammt von Misanthropic Art.

Their new album "Drep Alle Guder" brings a lot of variety to the genre, ranging from majestic and melodic parts to totally crushing riffs, taking no prisoners!

Tracklist:

1. Drep Alle Guder              
2. Dødbringer
3. Den Forhatte    
4. I Kuldens Vold  
5. The Life Destroyer        
6. Voidwalker
7. Fordømmelse  
8. Perfect Obliterate

--------------
No Glatz - No Glory
Profile CONTACT 
 Beitrag Nummer: 264
Total Satan

PostIcon Geschrieben: 10.04.2022, 13:46 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

In Zusammenarbeit mit dem Decibel Mag, präsentieren euch .Debemur Morti Productions den neuen Song Strepitus Mundi von AARA. Der Song stammt vom kommenden Album "Triade II: Hemera" der schweizer Black Metal Band. "Triade II: Hemera" erscheint am 13.Mai.

Den neuen Song könnt ihr euch HIER anhören.

The Swiss Black Metal band finds the perfect balance between haunting guitar melodies and aggressive riffing, while sinister screams erupt from the background. The hypnotizing flow creates an eerie and uncanny atmosphere, thus drawing the listener inexorably into the cosmos of Charles Robert Maturin's Gothic novel "Melmoth The Wanderer".

Decibel writer Addison Herron-Wheeler adequately notes:

"It brings the best of classic, melody-heavy Black Metal with a modern, cavernous twist."

Vocalist and lyricist Fluss comments on the lyrical background of the composition:

"In the song 'Strepitus Mundi', Melmoth courts the beautiful Immalee to become his wife. The lyrics consist of a monologue in which he tells her what kingdom he will gift her as a dowry to the wedding. He speaks of deceased figures from history whom she will meet there. From his narration, one realizes that his realm is in the world of the dead. Melmoth tries to gain Immalee's soul through the wedding in order to exchange it for his own at the end of the 150 additional years to his life – which he obtained through a pact with the devil. So, through this wedding, he wants to avoid pawning his own soul to the devil after the expiry of the agreed additional years of his life."

Composer Berg adds about the musical dimension of the track:

"The musical implementation is influenced by the content of the book, but the first part and the second part of the trilogy should also be different, otherwise it will be boring. Therefore, we wanted to become a bit darker and faster. As far as the musical development is concerned, you must distinguish a bit between what I personally like most in Black Metal and what Black Metal elements AARA uses. When I listen to Black Metal, it is mostly releases from the end of the 90s and those that were unleashed during the 2000s – preferably something that has a certain cultic, mysterious, or morbid touch. Most of the stuff that came out after 2010 is not my cup of tea. This seems perhaps like a contrast to what we do in AARA, as AARA is usually seen as modern Black Metal, at least connections are also drawn to modern atmospheric Black Metal and even post-Black Metal. But I see AARA as a project in which I simply do what I want without following a certain style or copying what I enjoy most in other bands. Many musicians start with the basic idea that they want to sound like band XY which has already achieved a certain popularity. This can lead to something interesting but also to a lot of rubbish that nobody needs. Since I am not a particularly great musician, I do what is possible for me and implement what I can to get as close to the music I imagine. You cannot avoid certain inspirations, but AARA consists mostly of spontaneity and the desire to create something new.

I think that good Black Metal brings a certain honesty to human existence. These feelings are a reality in each of us, but usually they find no place in public and interpersonal exchanges. Black Metal actually celebrates the weaknesses, suffering and cruelty of existence in a way that you can draw strength from it."

--------------
No Glatz - No Glory
Profile CONTACT 
 Beitrag Nummer: 265
Total Satan

PostIcon Geschrieben: 12.04.2022, 19:59 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Die Black Metal Schergen von NORDJEVEL haben den Titelsong vom kommenden Album GNAVHÒL veröffentlicht und geben uns damit einen Vorgeschmack auf das, was da noch kommt. Das neue Album erscheint am 12.April
über Indie Recordings.

Den neuen Song gibt es HIER!

“Gnavhòl” is a sinister and captivating track that leads the listeners into the atmospheric darkness of hell. With Norwegian lyrics they truly capture the raw nature of true black metal.

“From the stench of rotting flesh and the howling of twisted minds, we give you"

Bearbeitet von Exorzist an 12.04.2022, 20:10

--------------
No Glatz - No Glory
Profile CONTACT 
 Beitrag Nummer: 266
Total Satan

PostIcon Geschrieben: 10.05.2022, 12:51 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

ante%20inforno%20album%20coverDie UK Black Metaller ANTE-INFERNO haben eine neue Single vom, am 13.5.2022 via Vendetta Records, kommenden Album "Antediluvian Dreamscapes" am Start. Die 8,5 Minuten lange Single "Beyond the Immemorial Veil" könnt ihr euch unten anhören.
Der Nachfolger des Debutalbums "Fane" der atmosphärischen Blackies wird mit sieben neuen Songs veröffentlicht.

Ante-Inferno kommentiert: » The only track on the album to have been entirely improvised in the moment, "Beyond the Immemorial Veil”, with its free-form composition and delirium-inducing sonic explorations, serves as a fitting realisation of its lyrical themes. Bodiless, half-lost in a nightmarish realm that flitters between the distant future and the dark past, we find ourselves vomited forth into an ancient and unrecognisable world. From that vantage point, we witness the birth of a modern age that can offer us nothing but enslavement and horror. Forever lost beyond the veil of time and immortality, all we can do is watch, and await the coming of the eschaton and the end of all life on earth. «

Tracklist:
1. A Lullaby to a Dying World
2. Transcendence
3. Celestial Mirage
4. Shadowed Waters
5. Two Score and Ten Souls
6. Beyond the Immemorial Veil
7. Nightmares of the Eschaton

Bandwebsite: Facebook

--------------
A master to the slaves
Profile CONTACT 
 Beitrag Nummer: 267
Total Satan

PostIcon Geschrieben: 18.05.2022, 15:21 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

throne%20of%20baalDie Black Metaller THRONE OF BAAL bringen ihre neue EP "Chaos War Death" am 27.5.2022 über Via Nocturna an den Start.
Neun Jahre nach dem Debütalbum "Bloodbath for Christians" haben die Polen sieben neue, von der zweiten Black Metal Welle inspirierte, Songs in Ostrów Wielkopolski aufgenommen.
Den Track "Summoning" könnt ihr auf Youtube oder unten bereits antesten.

TRACKLIST:
1. Napalm Brightens the Night
2. Chaos
3. Mother Death
4. War
5. Deathmarch
6. Death
7. Summoning

Band: www.facebook.com/tob.bm

--------------
A master to the slaves
Profile CONTACT 
 Beitrag Nummer: 268
Total Satan

PostIcon Geschrieben: 19.05.2022, 22:51 Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

Bisschen was rohes gefällig?

-------------

eschatologyDie Polnisch/Schwedische Black Metal Band ESCHATOLOGY wird am 30.06.2022 ihr selbstbetiteltes Album via Shadow Records / Regain Records veröffentlichen. Die Band besteht aus J.K. (Craft) und B.L. (Mordbrand, God Macabre [live]) an der Gitarre und Bass, sowie M.S. (Medico Peste, Over the Voids, Mgła [live]) am Gesang und Drums.
Das Mini-Album wird vier rohe Black Metal Stücke mit einer Länge von 27 Minuten beinhalten.
Checkt der ersten finsteren Hassbatzen "Cataclysm I" unten an.

Tracklist:
01 Cataclysm I   6:01
02 Cataclysm II   6:30
03 Cataclysm III   6:18
04 The Wound   7:22

Band: www.facebook.com/eschatologybm

--------------
A master to the slaves
Profile CONTACT 
267 Antworten seit 13.12.2004, 13:55 < Älteres Thema | Neueres Thema >

[ bei Antworten benachrichtigen :: per E-Mail senden :: Thema ausdrucken ]

Page 27 of 27<<2324252627
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Schnellantwort Black Metal
iB Code
Du schreibst Themen als:

Möchtest Du die Signatur in diesem Beitrag hinzufügen?
Möchtest Du Smilies für diesen Beitrag aktivieren?
Thema beobachten?
Zeige alle Smilies
Zeige iB Code
Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon